- Why should I create zApps?
- What are the eight zApp Types?
- Can zApps be co-authored or authored under a pen name or pseudonym?
- What are the different question types and which should I use?
- What is a lesson and how many lessons should I have?
- What is the Recommended zApp Time?
- How does imposing copyright protect my zApp?
- What is the difference between adding a hint and adding an explanation?
- Can I use questions from other zApps in my own?
- How can I share my zApp with the world?
- Why am I unable to share my zApp to the sQuizya Library?
- What are the characteristics of popular zApps?
- Can my zApp be used outside of sQuizya?
- What happens if I publish to the School Library / My Library?
- I shared my zApp with the sQuizya Library when I didn't mean to. What do I do?
- When will I know if my zApp has been approved for the sQuizya Library?
- Who approves zApps and when will I find out if my zApp has been approved?
Can I use questions from other zApps in my own?
Yes, you can import questions from ANY zApp that you find on sQuizya into your own zApp.
To do this:
- Add the zApp you wish to use to My Library.
- Go to the zApp Creator; from the action menu click on the edit button for the zApp you wish to edit, then fill in the details of your zApp in Step 1.
- From the zap creator page select the "Import Question(s)" button.
- Choose the library that contains the zApp with the questions you want to import: My Library, which contains any zApp or zApp Book that you have added from the sQuizya or School Library. Select ‘Search’.
- Check the circles on the left hand side of the relevant zApp (questions can only be imported from one zApp at a time). Remember to be mindful of the copyright status of the zApp. Press ‘Select zApp’.
- Select the questions to import to your zApp. Select ‘Import Questions.’
- The question(s) now appear in your zApp and can be modified in any way.