- Why should I create zApps?
- What are the eight zApp Types?
- Can zApps be co-authored or authored under a pen name or pseudonym?
- What are the different question types and which should I use?
- What is a lesson and how many lessons should I have?
- What is the Recommended zApp Time?
- How does imposing copyright protect my zApp?
- What is the difference between adding a hint and adding an explanation?
- Can I use questions from other zApps in my own?
- How can I share my zApp with the world?
- Why am I unable to share my zApp to the sQuizya Library?
- What are the characteristics of popular zApps?
- Can my zApp be used outside of sQuizya?
- What happens if I publish to the School Library / My Library?
- I shared my zApp with the sQuizya Library when I didn't mean to. What do I do?
- When will I know if my zApp has been approved for the sQuizya Library?
- Who approves zApps and when will I find out if my zApp has been approved?
What is the difference between adding a hint and adding an explanation?
For every question that you author or edit, you have the opportunity to add a hint or an explanation for participants using the zApp.
A hint is a clue about the question that a participant can elect to display prior to answering a question. An explanation is a worked answer or justification for the correct response and is displayed to a participant who answers a question incorrectly.
A question can have either a hint or an explanation (not both), however within one zApp you may choose to vary whether questions have a hint, an explanation, or neither.