- Why should I create zApps?
- What are the eight zApp Types?
- Can zApps be co-authored or authored under a pen name or pseudonym?
- What are the different question types and which should I use?
- What is a lesson and how many lessons should I have?
- What is the Recommended zApp Time?
- How does imposing copyright protect my zApp?
- What is the difference between adding a hint and adding an explanation?
- Can I use questions from other zApps in my own?
- How can I share my zApp with the world?
- Why am I unable to share my zApp to the sQuizya Library?
- What are the characteristics of popular zApps?
- Can my zApp be used outside of sQuizya?
- What happens if I publish to the School Library / My Library?
- I shared my zApp with the sQuizya Library when I didn't mean to. What do I do?
- When will I know if my zApp has been approved for the sQuizya Library?
- Who approves zApps and when will I find out if my zApp has been approved?
Why should I create zApps?
The sQuizya zApp Creator allows educators to build meaningful and accessible quizzes, lessons and assessments for students.
zApps can include a range of media types and can contain any number and combination of the 11 question types offered to make the participant’s experience as engaging as possible.
As a teacher, you can instantly assign the zApps that you create and start retrieving the self-corrected results of your students within minutes.
Bring in questions from the zApps of other authors to combine with your own and create a piece of work that is as unique as your students.