Managing Classes and Groups
- What are Classes/Groups and Subgroups?
- Who should manage a class or group?
- Who can see my Classes/Groups and Subgroups?
- How do I create a new class or group?
- How do I add users to my class or group?
- How do I remove users from my class or group?
- How do I make another teacher a joint administrator?
- How do I remove a Class/Group?
- How do I create a new Subgroup?
- How do I add users to a Subgroup?
- How do I remove users from my Subgroup?
- Can I share my Classes/Groups?
- How do I refresh my Classes/Groups at the beginning of a new school year?
How do I create a new Subgroup?
Click on the class to open the expanded view. Select the Create Subgroup button.
A new pop up window will appear and you will have to give your subgroup a name. Users within the subgroup will not see the name or know they are in a subgroup. Once you have saved the subgroup you can find it in the expanded view and start adding users with the purple button in the action column.