Managing Classes and Groups
- What are Classes/Groups and Subgroups?
- Who should manage a class or group?
- Who can see my Classes/Groups and Subgroups?
- How do I create a new class or group?
- How do I add users to my class or group?
- How do I remove users from my class or group?
- How do I make another teacher a joint administrator?
- How do I remove a Class/Group?
- How do I create a new Subgroup?
- How do I add users to a Subgroup?
- How do I remove users from my Subgroup?
- Can I share my Classes/Groups?
- How do I refresh my Classes/Groups at the beginning of a new school year?
What are Classes/Groups and Subgroups?
Classes/Groups is a function of sQuizya that allows teachers to divide and organise their students to make assigning zApps and viewing the results as simple as it can possibly be.
A teacher may have any number of Classes/Groups active at any one time, containing any number or combination of sQuizya users belonging to the same institution.
Subgroups allow for further categorising within a particular Class/Group, making targeted assigning possible.
Unlike Classes/Groups, the members of a Subgroup are unaware that they are in it.