Understanding the Libraries for Students
- What is the SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- What can I open in the SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- How can I find zApps and Books in the SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- What are the School tabs in SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- What can I open in the School zApps tab and School Books tab within SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- Can I add zApps and Books to MY LIBRARY?
- Will teachers see if I have added zApps and zApp Books to MY LIBRARY?
- Will I get results for the zApps I have completed?
- What is MY LIBRARY?
- How do I shelve a zApp?
- Why don’t I see a hint button in a zApp question?
- Why don’t I get instant feedback after answering a question?
- How long do I have to complete a zApp?
- How do I see what a teacher has assigned to me?
- Why is part of a book not available to me?
Why is part of a book not available to me?
Teachers can assign work to be delivered sequentially, meaning you will not receive the next zApp from the Book until you have completed the first one. So if part of a Book is not available, it will be assigned to you at a later date.
If you think you are meant to have access to a particular part of a Book please consult with your teacher.