Understanding the Libraries for Students
- What is the SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- What can I open in the SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- How can I find zApps and Books in the SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- What are the School tabs in SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- What can I open in the School zApps tab and School Books tab within SQUIZYA LIBRARY?
- Can I add zApps and Books to MY LIBRARY?
- Will teachers see if I have added zApps and zApp Books to MY LIBRARY?
- Will I get results for the zApps I have completed?
- What is MY LIBRARY?
- How do I shelve a zApp?
- Why don’t I see a hint button in a zApp question?
- Why don’t I get instant feedback after answering a question?
- How long do I have to complete a zApp?
- How do I see what a teacher has assigned to me?
- Why is part of a book not available to me?
How long do I have to complete a zApp?
The time limit on a zApp is set by your teacher. The time limit can be found in the expanded view of a zApp. In most cases there will be no time limit other than the time remaining till the due date.