Creating zApp Books
- What is a zApp Book?
- Why should I create a zApp Book?
- Can zApp Books be co-authored or authored under a pen name or pseudonym??
- Can I use other author’s zApps in my zApp Book?
- How do I add zApps to my chapters?
- How do I add chapters?
- Do I have to give my chapter a name?
- How many zApps should I have in my zApp Book?
- What should my cover image be?
- I only want my students to be able to participate in my zApp Book, what Library do I select?
- I shared my zApp Book with the sQuizya Library when I did not mean to, what do I do?
- What does copyright mean?
- How does imposing copyright protect my zApp Book?
- Why am I unable to share my zApp Book to the sQuizya Library?
- How does zApp Book pricing work?
- What are the characteristics of popular zApp Books?
Can zApp Books be co-authored or authored under a pen name or pseudonym??
Can zApp Books be co-authored?
Yes. However, by sharing your sQuizya login details with another person, you violate sQuizya’s Terms of Service, which is why an easier and safer way of collaborating on zApp Books has been formulated:
Using the Transfer My Work function, you can transfer zApps and zApp Books from one account to another, which makes them available in the Work in Progress library of the second account.
This enables two or more authors to individually compile zApps for zApp Books within their own sQuizya accounts then transfer them to one account and import the contents into a single zApp Book.
To add an additional author name, simple write in the names, as you would like them to appear, in the Author field in the zApp Book Creator.
Can I author zApp Books under a pen name or pseudonym?
Yes. In Step One of the zApp Book Creator, simply change the contents of the zApp Author field to your pen-name/pseudonym.