Creating zApp Books
- What is a zApp Book?
- Why should I create a zApp Book?
- Can zApp Books be co-authored or authored under a pen name or pseudonym??
- Can I use other author’s zApps in my zApp Book?
- How do I add zApps to my chapters?
- How do I add chapters?
- Do I have to give my chapter a name?
- How many zApps should I have in my zApp Book?
- What should my cover image be?
- I just want members in my school to see my zApp Book, what Library do I select?
- I only want my students to be able to participate in my zApp Book, what Library do I select?
- I shared my zApp Book with the sQuizya Library when I did not mean to, what do I do?
- What does copyright mean?
- How does imposing copyright protect my zApp Book?
- Why am I unable to share my zApp Book to the sQuizya Library?
- How does zApp Book pricing work?
- What are the characteristics of popular zApp Books?
Why should I create a zApp Book?
There are several reasons why you would want to create a zApp Book.
- You have a collection of learning materials that you want to share with the broader educational community.
- You want to contribute to our community of educators and inspire learning in a new way.
- You want to become an author and be rewarded for your educational work financially.