Creating zApp Books
- What is a zApp Book?
- Why should I create a zApp Book?
- Can zApp Books be co-authored or authored under a pen name or pseudonym??
- Can I use other author’s zApps in my zApp Book?
- How do I add zApps to my chapters?
- How do I add chapters?
- Do I have to give my chapter a name?
- How many zApps should I have in my zApp Book?
- What should my cover image be?
- I only want my students to be able to participate in my zApp Book, what Library do I select?
- I shared my zApp Book with the sQuizya Library when I did not mean to, what do I do?
- What does copyright mean?
- How does imposing copyright protect my zApp Book?
- Why am I unable to share my zApp Book to the sQuizya Library?
- How does zApp Book pricing work?
- What are the characteristics of popular zApp Books?
What is a zApp Book?
A zApp Book is a collection of multiple zApps, which may be divided into chapters based on theme, or any method of classification and division that the zApp Book author desires.
zApp Books are available for free or for purchase from the sQuizya Library. Paid zApp Books can be previewed from the sQuizya Library prior to purchase.