Using zApps and Books
- How do I add a zApp or book to MY LIBRARY?
- How do I change the access level of a zApp or book within my institution?
- How do I rate a zApp?
- Why can’t I review a book?
- How do I remove a zApp or book from MY LIBRARY?
- How do I participate in a zApp or book?
- Why is part of a book not available to me?
- Why don’t I see a hint button in a zApp question?
- Why don’t I get instant feedback after answering a question?
- How long do I have to complete a zApp?
Why don’t I get instant feedback after answering a question?
Teachers can choose when students receive feedback when they assign the zApp or book. There are three options:
- Instant feedback
- After completion of zApp
- After teacher review
If you do not get instant feedback it is because the zApp has been assigned to you with only one of the last two feedback options selected.