Using zApps and Books
- How do I add a zApp or book to MY LIBRARY?
- How do I change the access level of a zApp or book within my institution?
- How do I rate a zApp?
- Why can’t I review a book?
- How do I remove a zApp or book from MY LIBRARY?
- How do I participate in a zApp or book?
- Why is part of a book not available to me?
- Why don’t I see a hint button in a zApp question?
- Why don’t I get instant feedback after answering a question?
- How long do I have to complete a zApp?
Why is part of a book not available to me?
A teacher can choose to assign certain chapters or zApps from within a book. If this is the case, only those zApps that have been assigned to you will be available for you to participate in. Those that were not assigned to you will not be appear in MY LIBRARY and hence, can't be participated in.