Using zApps and Books
- How do I add a zApp or book to MY LIBRARY?
- How do I change the access level of a zApp or book within my institution?
- How do I rate a zApp?
- Why can’t I review a book?
- How do I remove a zApp or book from MY LIBRARY?
- How do I participate in a zApp or book?
- Why is part of a book not available to me?
- Why don’t I see a hint button in a zApp question?
- Why don’t I get instant feedback after answering a question?
- How long do I have to complete a zApp?
How do I rate a zApp?
Both teachers and students have the option to rate a zApp, however the way in which this is done differs slightly.
How can teachers rate a zApp or Book?
Teachers have the ability to rate zApps and Books that have been assigned to 'MY LIBRARY'.
To rate a zApp or Book click on the zApp's/Book's icon to view it's description.
From the drop down view the 'Rate zApp' button can be accessed.
Teachers can also leave a written review of any book providing the book is in their personal library.
How can students rate a zApp?
Once a student completes and submits an assigned zApp they are given the option to rate the zApp.
Student's do not have the abilitly to rate books, only teachers can access this option.
How does the rating system work?
The ratings of zApps that form part of a book are averaged to attain the rating for the book.