Using zApps and Books
- How do I add a zApp or book to MY LIBRARY?
- How do I change the access level of a zApp or book within my institution?
- How do I rate a zApp?
- Why can’t I review a book?
- How do I remove a zApp or book from MY LIBRARY?
- How do I participate in a zApp or book?
- Why is part of a book not available to me?
- Why don’t I see a hint button in a zApp question?
- Why don’t I get instant feedback after answering a question?
- How long do I have to complete a zApp?
How do I rate a zApp?
Teachers and Students have the ability to rate a zApp once they have completed it.
The ratings of zApps that form part of a book are averaged to attain the rating for the book.
Teachers can also leave a written review of any book providing the book is in their personal library.