Using zApps and Books
- How do I add a zApp or book to MY LIBRARY?
- How do I change the access level of a zApp or book within my institution?
- How do I rate a zApp?
- Why can’t I review a book?
- How do I remove a zApp or book from MY LIBRARY?
- How do I participate in a zApp or book?
- Why is part of a book not available to me?
- Why don’t I see a hint button in a zApp question?
- Why don’t I get instant feedback after answering a question?
- How long do I have to complete a zApp?
How do I change the access level of a zApp or book within my institution?
As the sQuizya Account Manager at your organisation you can change the access level of a zApp or book by clicking ‘Change Access Level’ from within it’s expanded view to one of the following:
- Teachers and Students
Is visible to all sQuizya users within your organisation.
- Teachers Only
Is not visible to the Student users within your organisation.
- No one
Is not visible to anyone except you as the sQuizya Account Manager. Useful for when a new addition of a book is purchased.