Assigning zApps and Books
- How do I assign a zApp to my class/group?
- How do I assign a zApp Book to my class/group?
- A student has joined my class two weeks into term. How do I assign the work that they have missed?
- Do I have to enforce a due date?
- What do the feedback settings mean?
- What do the hint settings mean?
- Can I use a different grading system to the one listed?
- Can I edit the assigning conditions I imposed after a zApp/zApp Book is assigned?
- Can I assign to more than one class/group at a time?
- What is a Standard Pathway in zApp Book Assigning?
- Permission Levels
Can I use a different grading system to the one listed?
If you believe that there should be an additional grading system available, or that the percentage ranges or grade descriptors require editing, get in touch with the sQuizya Account Manager at your institution. For consistency within your institution, only the sQuizya Account Manager has the ability to add, remove or edit grading systems.