Assigning zApps and Books
- How do I assign a zApp to my class/group?
- How do I assign a zApp Book to my class/group?
- A student has joined my class two weeks into term. How do I assign the work that they have missed?
- Do I have to enforce a due date?
- What do the feedback settings mean?
- What do the hint settings mean?
- Can I use a different grading system to the one listed?
- Can I edit the assigning conditions I imposed after a zApp/zApp Book is assigned?
- Can I assign to more than one class/group at a time?
- What is a Standard Pathway in zApp Book Assigning?
- Permission Levels
What do the hint settings mean?
When assigning a zApp, the hint setting is ON by default. You may choose to turn it off.
- On: zApps will show hints (displayed when participant requires assistance prior to attempting a question) or explanations (displayed at the same time as feedback) depending on how the zApp was created.
- Off: zApps will not show hints or explanations.