Assigning zApps and Books
- How do I assign a zApp to my class/group?
- How do I assign a zApp Book to my class/group?
- A student has joined my class two weeks into term. How do I assign the work that they have missed?
- Do I have to enforce a due date?
- What do the feedback settings mean?
- What do the hint settings mean?
- Can I use a different grading system to the one listed?
- Can I edit the assigning conditions I imposed after a zApp/zApp Book is assigned?
- Can I assign to more than one class/group at a time?
- What is a Standard Pathway in zApp Book Assigning?
- Permission Levels
Do I have to enforce a due date?
Until the due date has been reached you will not be able to work with the results of the assigned zApp or zApp Book. There are no restrictions on how long a zApp or zApp Book may be left open.
The default due date is 7 days from their opening date and time. You can ammend this date using the calendar. Due dates can be ammended at any time until they have arrived (Go to MY LIBRARY and select the Assigned zApps tab or the Assigned Books tab and click on the due date). Beyond the due date you can give students an extension by clicking on the green icon with a tick. This takes you to results and you will see the green extension button next to each students name.