Assigning zApps and Books
- How do I assign a zApp to my class/group?
- How do I assign a zApp Book to my class/group?
- A student has joined my class two weeks into term. How do I assign the work that they have missed?
- Do I have to enforce a due date?
- What do the feedback settings mean?
- What do the hint settings mean?
- Can I use a different grading system to the one listed?
- Can I edit the assigning conditions I imposed after a zApp/zApp Book is assigned?
- Can I assign to more than one class/group at a time?
- What is a Standard Pathway in zApp Book Assigning?
- Permission Levels
A student has joined my class two weeks into term. How do I assign the work that they have missed?
Users that join a class, which has already had zApps or zApp Books assigned to it, will automatically receive the previously assigned work so long as it is still open for participation and hasn’t reached its due date.
For this user to receive previously assigned zApps or zApp Books that have already reached their due date, they must be reassigned to that user (student).