Assigning zApps and Books
- How do I assign a zApp to my class/group?
- How do I assign a zApp Book to my class/group?
- A student has joined my class two weeks into term. How do I assign the work that they have missed?
- Do I have to enforce a due date?
- What do the feedback settings mean?
- What do the hint settings mean?
- Can I use a different grading system to the one listed?
- Can I edit the assigning conditions I imposed after a zApp/zApp Book is assigned?
- Can I assign to more than one class/group at a time?
- What is a Standard Pathway in zApp Book Assigning?
- Permission Levels
How do I assign a zApp to my class/group?
To Assign one or more zApps to your class/group select ‘My Library’ from the main menu and follow these steps:
- Open the 'Assign a zApp' tab.
- Select the orange assign icon in the action column.
3. In the pop up window select your class and/or subgroup and fill in the optional preferences
- i.Opening date and time
- ii.Due date and time
- iii.Time limit
- vi.Grading system
- vii.Completion message
4. Select ‘Assign’ and the zApp will be sent to the students in that class/group on the opening date.
Note: When assigning multiple zApps with the same conditions, tick the checkbox ‘Apply same conditions to all zApps’ to apply all conditions chosen for the first zApp to every zApp below it.