How do I send messages?
sQuizya has its own messaging system that can be used in place of traditional emails for internal communication with other sQuizya users within the same organisation, and to receive important messages from the sQuizya team.
Composing messages is only available to teacher users. Students are permitted to reply to messages that have been sent to them by a teacher.
To compose messages:
- Go to MESSAGES on the side menu bar and select the Inbox tab
- Select compose new
- Choose the user type from the pop up window
- Select the recipient(s) from the list, or enter the name of the recipient in the To field.
- Enter your message and press send
To reply to a message:
- Open the message to which you want to reply, by clicking on it to expand
- Click reply to the latest message in the thread
- Enter your message and press send.