Understanding MY RESULTS
- How can I view my scores?
- How do I view my answers?
- How do I view my reports?
- Can I print my results?
- Can I delete results?
- Can I compare results for multiple zApps?
- What does acknowledge results mean?
- What do I do if my grade/score is wrong?
- How can I tell which questions I have completed?
- Why doesn’t my zApp have a score or a grade?
- What can I transfer?
How can I view my scores?
Anywhere you see a green icon with a tick you can select the tick to view your results. Results are also stored in MY RESULTS, which can be found on the side menu bar.
To view multiple zApp results, use the check boxes and select ‘Compare Multiple zApps’ in the drop down menu.