- What is an iQ?
- When should I use an iQ?
- How do I use the iQ feature?
- What type of questions can I ask using an iQ?
- Can I have more than one iQ open?
- Should I select a subgroup?
- Are the results of an iQ saved?
- How do I know students have responded to an iQ question?
- How much time should I allow for an iQ question?
What is an iQ?
An iQ is an instant quiz. It is a great classroom engagement tool. With an iQ you can verbally ask the class a question and all students have the ability to respond by providing the answer in their open iQ window on sQuizya. iQ’s can be self-correcting if you input an answer or used as a way to track participation and engagement.
All answers submitted during an instant quiz are stored under the Past iQs tab within INSTANT QUIZ and can be reviewed at any time.