Understanding zApps and Books
- What is the difference between a zApp and a Book?
- What can I do with zApps or Books?
- What are the zApp types?
- What is the recommended zApp time?
- What is the average score of a zApp? How is it calculated?
- What does copyright mean for a zApp or Book?
- How are zApp and Book ratings calculated?
- Can zApps be exported for use in other platforms?
- How do I edit a zApp that is not mine?
How are zApp and Book ratings calculated?
zApps are judged on their overall useability by two 5-star rating systems.
The first is the student rating, which is an average of the ratings awarded to the zApp by a student upon their completion of the zApp.
The second is the teacher rating, which is an average of the ratings awarded to the zApp by a teacher either upon completion of the zApp or at any other time providing the zApp is in their personal library.
Teachers can also leave a rating and written review of any zApp Book providing the zApp Book is in their personal library.