Understanding zApps and Books
- What is the difference between a zApp and a Book?
- What can I do with zApps or Books?
- What are the zApp types?
- What is the recommended zApp time?
- What is the average score of a zApp? How is it calculated?
- What does copyright mean for a zApp or Book?
- How are zApp and Book ratings calculated?
- Can zApps be exported for use in other platforms?
- How do I edit a zApp that is not mine?
What is the recommended zApp time?
The recommended zApp time is an indicator from the author of how long a zApp may take a member of the intended audience to complete. It is an especially useful guide for teachers who want to impose a time limit when assigning a zApp to their students.