Understanding zApps and Books
- What is the difference between a zApp and a Book?
- What can I do with zApps or Books?
- What are the zApp types?
- What is the recommended zApp time?
- What is the average score of a zApp? How is it calculated?
- What does copyright mean for a zApp or Book?
- How are zApp and Book ratings calculated?
- Can zApps be exported for use in other platforms?
- How do I edit a zApp that is not mine?
What is the difference between a zApp and a Book?
A zApp is an interactive module that may contain an introductory lesson followed by one or more questions asked in a variety of formats. zApps are self-correcting, with the exception of questions that ask for an extended response.
All of the single zApps available on the sQuizya Library are free to browse and use.
A Book is a collection of zApps, which may be divided into chapters based on theme or any method of classification and division that the author desires.