- How many users can I have under my subscription?
- How do I add users to my current subscription?
- Users within my institution are sharing their registration code with people that do not belong under my subscription. How can I prevent this?
- How do I change the personal details of users under my subscription?
- What does archiving users mean?
- A user has left my institution. How do I remove them from my subscription?
- Are users within my institution automatically moved to the next grade or year level at the start of a new school year?
- What happens to the users within my institution at the end of their final year of tuition?
- Can I monitor how the users under my subscription are using sQuizya?
How do I add users to my current subscription?
Additional users can be added to your large account at any time during your subscription period. Additional user accounts can be purchased in the Manage Account page of your administrator dashboard by clicking ‘Purchase Accounts.’
No fewer than ten new user accounts can be purchased in a transaction. If less than half way into your current subscription period, the full yearly subscription fee per user will apply. If more than half way into your current subscription, the subscription fee per account will be halved. All additional user accounts purchased at any stage during the current subscription period expire at the end of that period.
The opportunity to add additional user accounts is also given at the time of your subscription renewal.