- How many users can I have under my subscription?
- How do I add users to my current subscription?
- Users within my institution are sharing their registration code with people that do not belong under my subscription. How can I prevent this?
- How do I change the personal details of users under my subscription?
- What does archiving users mean?
- A user has left my institution. How do I remove them from my subscription?
- Are users within my institution automatically moved to the next grade or year level at the start of a new school year?
- What happens to the users within my institution at the end of their final year of tuition?
- Can I monitor how the users under my subscription are using sQuizya?
How many users can I have under my subscription?
The number of users you can have under your subscription depends on your account type.
- Small account: You may have up to five users under your subscription.
- Large account: You may have an unlimited amount of users under your subscription. Additional user accounts can be purchased in lots of ten accounts. There is an initial minimum of 50 users under the large account.