Managing Your Account Settings
- When should I choose my grading systems?
- Which grading systems should I choose?
- How many grading systems should I have?
- How do I remove grading systems I do not like?
- Where do the grading systems appear?
- Can my teachers choose their own grading systems?
- How do I change the grading systems?
- Can I change my grading systems halfway through a term?
How do I remove grading systems I do not like?
As the Account Manger, go to the Manage Account page and select Customise Grading Systems. From here you will be able to select the red cross to remove a grading system, the blue edit button to alter a grading system and the green unarchive button to bring a grading system back into use.