Managing Your Subscription
- How do I renew my subscription?
- Can I renew my subscription at any time?
- What happens if I don't renew my subscription?
- Can I return to my sQuizya account if I let my subscription lapse?
- How do I view a record of my subscription payments?
- I want to cancel my subscription.
- What is sQuizya's Pricing Policy?
Can I return to my sQuizya account if I let my subscription lapse?
Yes. If you forgot to renew your subscription to sQuizya or want to return to sQuizya after a period of no more than three years after your subscription expired, you can do so by contacting sQuizya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every user that was under your subscription at the time of its expiration will be able to sign in and access all the content stored within their accounts, including results, purchases and personally created zApps and zApp Books.