Managing Your Subscription
- How do I renew my subscription?
- Can I renew my subscription at any time?
- What happens if I don't renew my subscription?
- Can I return to my sQuizya account if I let my subscription lapse?
- How do I view a record of my subscription payments?
- I want to cancel my subscription.
- What is sQuizya's Pricing Policy?
What happens if I don't renew my subscription?
If you choose not to renew your subscription to sQuizya, all users will lose access to their accounts. All the content stored within your account and those of your users, including results, purchases and personally created zApps and zApp Books will be inaccessible.
You can regain access to your content by re-subscribing no more than three years after your subscription expired. After your subscription has been expired for three years, all user accounts and content stored within them will be permanently removed.