Managing Your Subscription
- How do I renew my subscription?
- Can I renew my subscription at any time?
- What happens if I don't renew my subscription?
- Can I return to my sQuizya account if I let my subscription lapse?
- How do I view a record of my subscription payments?
- Can I upgrade from a small account to a large account?
- I want to cancel my subscription.
- What is sQuizya's Pricing Policy?
How do I renew my subscription?
Renewing your 12-month subscription to sQuizya is simple.
As a sQuizya subscriber, you will be notified via email in the months leading up to your subscription expiry date. This email will include a link to make renewal a quick and easy process.
Alternatively, you can go to the Manage Account page of your administrator dashboard and click on ‘Renew Subscription’. You can renew your subscription at any time from this page. Renewing adds a further 12 months to your institution’s subscription, regardless of the time at which you renew.
As a small account holder, you will be asked to provide your credit card details to pay the yearly subscription fee and complete your renewal. A receipt of your purchase will be emailed to the address listed under your Billing Details.
As a large account holder, you will be asked to select the number of user accounts required in the new subscription period. By default, you will see the current number of user accounts under your subscription, but this number can be increased or decreased as you wish; the payment amount for your subscription renewal will be automatically calculated based on this number. You will be asked to provide a payment method to complete your renewal. An invoice or receipt for your purchase will be emailed to the address listed under your Billing Details.