For Authors Publishing with sQuizya
- Why should I publish with sQuizya?
- What can I publish?
- What content will get published on sQuizya?
- Will my work be edited?
- Is there a style guide I can use?
- When will I know if my zApp Book has been approved to the sQuizya Library?
- Will I be notified when my zApp Book is approved?
- Who approves the zApp Books?
- Why has my work been rejected?
- What can I do to make my work better?
- How do Authors Get Paid?
What content will get published on sQuizya?
Resources that are of a high standard and contribute something to the educational community will be published.
The zApp Books that receive the highest ratings and most participants are those that share these common characteristics:
- The questions are well-formulated, varied in type and structure and require appropriate thought for the marks awarded to it.
- Hints and or explanations, where included, are appropriate to the question, identify common difficulties, and offer the participant the required amount of assistance.
- The component chapters and zApps are relevant and well structured. If educators assign the book using the Standard Pathway it has a logical and well-planned flow.
- The zApp Book Name concisely describes the content and nature of the zApp Book.
- The zApp Book Category and Subcategory are selected thoughtfully.
- The zApp Book is targeted to the correct audience, ie. the level for with the zApp is prepared, as selected by the author, is accurate according to its content.
- The price per user is accessible and proportionate to the quality of the content.
- The zApp Book has a relevant and appealing cover image.