For Authors Publishing with sQuizya
- Why should I publish with sQuizya?
- What can I publish?
- What content will get published on sQuizya?
- Will my work be edited?
- Is there a style guide I can use?
- When will I know if my zApp Book has been approved to the sQuizya Library?
- Will I be notified when my zApp Book is approved?
- Who approves the zApp Books?
- Why has my work been rejected?
- What can I do to make my work better?
- How do Authors Get Paid?
Why should I publish with sQuizya?
There are several reasons why you would want to publish your work with sQuizya.
- You have a collection of learning materials that you want to share with the broader educational community.
- You want to contribute to our community of educators and inspire learning in a new way.
- You want to become an author and be rewarded for your educational work financially. sQuizya Authors receive 70% of their zApp Book sales. (Most authors only receive 10% of their book sales).