Joining Your School's Account
- Why have I received an email invitation to join sQuizya from my school?
- What do I do if my institution already has an account?
- What option do I select, staff member or student?
- My school has told me to join their sQuizya account. What is my Registration Code and how do I find it?
- My Registration Code is not working.
- What title should I select?
- What is the purpose of the preferred name ?
- Why do I need to select a role?
- My email is not being accepted.
What option do I select, staff member or student?
Select the role that is most relevant to you. If you are a teacher, learning assistant, administration level or support, a teacher account will suit.
If you are a student, or involved in a learning capacity then select a student account.
The two types of accounts differ slightly, and the best benefits can be enjoyed by selecting the appropriate roles.