Joining Your School's Account
- Why have I received an email invitation to join sQuizya from my school?
- What do I do if my institution already has an account?
- What option do I select, staff member or student?
- My school has told me to join their sQuizya account. What is my Registration Code and how do I find it?
- My Registration Code is not working.
- What title should I select?
- What is the purpose of the preferred name ?
- Why do I need to select a role?
- My email is not being accepted.
Why have I received an email invitation to join sQuizya from my school?
Your institution uses sQuizya as part of their teaching strategy. They may have emailed you to let you know:
- Your user sign-up code so you can create your staff or student account within the sQuizya Institution Account.
- Your login details. This means your sQuizya administrator has created an account for you. Go ahead, log in and explore sQuizya.