Getting Started in sQuizya
- Getting Started in sQuizya - PDF Download
- Admin: Creating an Account / sQuizya Pricing
- Admin: Adding students to the account / Adding teachers to the account
- Admin: Adding FREE zApp Books from the sQuizya Library to the School Library
- Admin: Purchasing zApp Books from the sQuizya Library
- Admin: Customising the Grading Systems for your school
- Teacher: Signing in / Creating classes / Creating subgroups and teams
- Teacher: Understanding Libraries / Adding resources to My Library
- Teacher: Assigning work / Checking results
- Teacher: Assigning a zApp as a race / Assigning an iQ
- Teacher: Using the zApp creator / Using the zApp Book creator
- Teacher: Create a report / Scale results
- Teacher: Full of bright ideas?
- Student: Signing in
- Student: Joining a Class
- Student: Checking for work assigned to you by your teacher
- Student: Using My Library
- Student: Participating in a zApp
Admin: Purchasing zApp Books from the sQuizya Library
Purchasing zApp Books from the sQuizya Library
- Click on sQuizya Library under LIBRARIES (left menu) and click on zApp Books (tab at top of the page).
- Click on a zApp Book to expand and click on Preview zApp Book to look inside the book..
- Click on Add to Cart
- Click on Continue Shopping or choose a payment option..
- Choose the Invoice Me payment option if you wish to pay via electronic banking transfer..
After your payment has been received, the zApp Book will appear in your School Library. All purchased zApp Books will stay in your School Library for as long as you maintain your annual subscription to sQuizya. There is no annual charge for zApp Books.