Getting Started in sQuizya
- Getting Started in sQuizya - PDF Download
- Admin: Creating an Account / sQuizya Pricing
- Admin: Adding students to the account / Adding teachers to the account
- Admin: Adding FREE zApp Books from the sQuizya Library to the School Library
- Admin: Purchasing zApp Books from the sQuizya Library
- Admin: Customising the Grading Systems for your school
- Teacher: Signing in / Creating classes / Creating subgroups and teams
- Teacher: Understanding Libraries / Adding resources to My Library
- Teacher: Assigning work / Checking results
- Teacher: Assigning a zApp as a race / Assigning an iQ
- Teacher: Using the zApp creator / Using the zApp Book creator
- Teacher: Create a report / Scale results
- Teacher: Full of bright ideas?
- Student: Signing in
- Student: Joining a Class
- Student: Checking for work assigned to you by your teacher
- Student: Using My Library
- Student: Participating in a zApp
Admin: Creating an Account / sQuizya Pricing
Creating a school account
Signing up to sQuizya can be done in a few simple steps. In step 4 note the following:
ACCOUNT CREDENTIALS - This email address will be used to log in as a teacher. As the administrator you have the unique feature that from the teacher account you can move to the administrator account by clicking on your profile name in the top right of the screen. From the options select Log in as admin. You can return to the teacher account through the profile. The email account used for setting up the school account must be active. All correspondence goes to this email only.
PRIVACY NOTICE - Educational emails can be used to add staff and students as users to the sQuizya account. However, if you have any privacy concerns, contact us and we will create unique IDs for all your users. No unsolicited correspondence ever goes to anyone other than the account administrator.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS - Change the 50 to the number of users you require. Users is the total of staff + students to be registered. It helps to have about 5 spare places as well. If you have a code for a free trial then enter it into the promotional code field and click on Apply to recalculate the invoice.
- Go to www.squizya.com.
- Click on SIGN UP in the top right-hand corner of the sQuizya homepage.
- Click on SET UP to make a new sQuizya Institution account.
- Complete the form.
- Read and accept the sQuizya User Agreement and click on CONFIRM SUBSCRIPTION .
Your account will be activated instantly if the subscription is paid by credit card, or when funds are received if you choose the Invoice Me option.
Our pricing structure is detailed at www.squizya.com/help_page/469