Getting Started in sQuizya
- Getting Started in sQuizya - PDF Download
- Admin: Creating an Account / sQuizya Pricing
- Admin: Adding students to the account / Adding teachers to the account
- Admin: Adding FREE zApp Books from the sQuizya Library to the School Library
- Admin: Purchasing zApp Books from the sQuizya Library
- Admin: Customising the Grading Systems for your school
- Teacher: Signing in / Creating classes / Creating subgroups and teams
- Teacher: Understanding Libraries / Adding resources to My Library
- Teacher: Assigning work / Checking results
- Teacher: Assigning a zApp as a race / Assigning an iQ
- Teacher: Using the zApp creator / Using the zApp Book creator
- Teacher: Create a report / Scale results
- Teacher: Full of bright ideas?
- Student: Signing in
- Student: Joining a Class
- Student: Checking for work assigned to you by your teacher
- Student: Using My Library
- Student: Participating in a zApp
Getting Started in sQuizya - PDF DownloadGetting started PDF download
The printable PDF below is a condensed versions of the information available in the Help Center. It is suitable for handing out to teachers to get them started. However, for more detailed instructions with screen shots we recommend using the Help Center.
For a printable PDF version of Getting Started in sQuizya click here.
For a printable PDF version of sQuizya Pricing click here.