- Access sQuizya Library for a growing number of global resources.
- All users have free access to the Maths Mate interactive series and a number of publications under The Educational Advantage.
- Grow a personal library of interactive content that can be adapted or personalized to cater for your students’ needs.
- Share your original zApps to contribute to a fantastic resource pool for educators all around the world.
- Sell your zApp Books in sQuizya.
- Modify all resources available for use within your school, free from copyright limitations, to ensure that you meet every individual’s needs.
- Create your own work by adding video, images, audio and file links. Students can receive work in a multitude of formats including exercises, lessons, tests, assessments, projects, quizzes etc.
- Choose from 12 different question types so that students use a variety of question styles that are self-correcting.
- Add a hint or explanation to every question if you wish to give students further assistance.
- Produce mathematical questions with ease using a built-in comprehensive equation editor.
- Engage students in class discussions and lessons by using the Instant Quiz (iQ) feature, thus enabling every student to respond instantly and simultaneously to every question.
- Improve concentration as students realize questions can be asked at any time and a recorded response will be sent straight to the teacher’s results page.
- Save time and remove peer pressure collecting answers. These answers can be shared anonymously on a screen if the teacher wishes to display them for discussion.
- Captivate students’ interest through fun competitions using the sQuizya Races feature.
- Increase motivation by dividing a class into groups, so everyone’s contribution will make a difference to the final team score. Watch a short animated replay of a race to add interest and excitement to your classroom.
- Choose the level of work that best suits each student’s needs. For example, teachers can select the appropriate Maths Mate level.
- As progress is so easily monitored in the Maths Mate series, students can move from one level to another without any need to purchase a different level, or for the student to feel locked into a particular book.
- Track student’s individual understanding of a concept easily and quickly. Within the Maths Mate series, performance across each question type is soon identied and can be immediately addressed by referring to the appropriate Skill Builder exercises.
- View results obtained by your students as raw data, question-by-question responses, or as performance graphs.
- Gain insight into student progress in real time before the due date.
- Export results to Excel.
- Create reports based on any combination of previously assigned work, allocate weightings and choose a report style consistent with practices at your school.
- Collect an automatically stored portfolio on every student’s work, results and progress that can be accessed from year to year.
Eliminates tedious correction and record keeping.
Provides immediate feedback on student progress, enabling problems to be addressed as they arise.
Presents a clear and detailed record of all work completed.
Supports communication with parents by providing a wealth of meaningful data. Information includes detailed evidence of identified weaknesses, participation levels, punctuality, quantity and quality of submitted work.
Maximises class participation through the use of the IQ feature and provides instant feedback to the teacher during the instruction stage of a lesson.
Ensures good ideas and lessons are shared by teachers around the world.
Encourages students to work together with team races turning drills into teaching highlights.
Motivates students to take control of their own learning by working at their own pace, keeping track of progress and accessing results at any time.
Encourages organisational skills by clearly showing assigned work and due dates.
Assists learning by providing hints and explanations.
Accelerates learning by providing a library of free units designed by educators to help students achieve their best.
Ensures students receive instant feedback and solutions when attempting work anywhere, anytime, on a computer, a tablet or a smart phone.
Saves money by tapping into free and quality resources.
Allows easy access to cloud based software making the platform simple and efficient to use.
Requires less IT support as everyone has the latest version at their fingertips.
Works on inexpensive devices, reducing the cost of access to the newest resources.
Enables the whole school to share the small subscription cost across all subject areas and take advantage of every feature on the one platform.
Allows competitions, trivia nights and countless other possibilities to be run through sQuizya.
We've been trialling sQuizya this year with our Year 7 Maths classes and have been really impressed. It's a sign of a great teaching tool when you walk into a class and the kids are asking "Can we do a sQuizya race?"
Running a zApp as a race is a great...
We trialled our 'Languages Bro' Italian Year 7 and Year 8 books on sQuizya in Term 2. It made reporting very simple. Students were able to gauge their improvement, and as a teacher, it was very easy to keep tabs on what they were up to. Students liked testing themselves...Read More
We look forward to hearing your feedback from the trial.Read More
sQuizya has recently undergone a complete makeover. The new look includes a number of enhancements designed to make the dashboards more intuitive and to simplify use. The main menu has been reduced, and functions have been grouped and named more logically.
Sign up for a free trial and make the most... Read More
We've been busy presenting Professional Development (PD) sessions at various local schools, assisting them with getting started on sQuizya. If you're excited about sQuizya but are not sure where to start, we can certainly arrange a visit, where possible, to help you on your way. For those interstate schools interested,... Read More
sQuizya has recently undergone a pricing change after lengthy discussions with our customers. Subscription is now $6 per user, per year - but all The Educational Advantage content is now included. For example, you can now access all of the Maths Mate series, plus more, at no extra cost.
Sign up... Read More